SBP solbec pharmaceuticals limited

sp looks sick after director swaps options

1. 593 Posts.
    SBP share price has taken a serious retrace after director MICHEAL GRANT had sold 400,000 options and purchased 100,000 fully paid shares.

This has sent,i beleive a very negative message to the market that the options are maybe not such a good choice with the amount of time they have left.

If the director had just sold some options,i guess we all have to eat as some say.But for the director to do what seems to be a complete swap is absolutley appauling on a directors behalf.

Micheal grant should have to explain what his reason is for doing a swap.
    Maybe better still,maybe micheal grant should be fired of the board of directors.

I feel that he has very little to offer the company of SBP as he is only a stock broker which makes his actions even more appauling.

I hope more share holders can ring the company as i have and ask the question why?

Micheal Grant should not retain his job that we pay his salary.
    Micheal grant should not forget that it is the share holder that pays his slaray.And that the share holder can remove him just as quick as we put him there.

I would be interested if more share holders feel the same way as i do as a very long term share holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.