The Word of God will never pass away wotsup. I never ever said...

1. 500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    The Word of God will never pass away wotsup. I never ever said that It will.
    I also never said that truth is a numbers game.

I believe I worship the one Abrahamic God of Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad. I am also saying that millions, more likely billions of people around the world agree that there is only one God, one Ultimate Reality.

We could all be wrong, I agree, you could be the minority that holds the truth in regards to God. You could be the only one actually worshipping the true God, while all the other billions of people, some of which have studied comparative religion for their entire lives at university level, are actually worshipping the Flying Spaghetti Monster, the highest pinnacle of all reality.

I don't believe what I believe because of others saying I should believe it. I believe what I believe due to years of intensive study, reflection, prayer, discussion, listening, service to humanity, and love for others.

If you wish to deny me this perspective of who God is, who Baha'u'llah is, then please go ahead. I see no validity to your assertions to deny Baha'u'llah the way you do.
    You are similar to the Jew denying Jesus. The cycle repeats throughout history. The majority deny God, even when God approaches them in Person.

Kam
    Last edited by kambiz999: 27/03/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.